24th December 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL and GRE exam?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to get required criteria for TOEFL exam after B.E and what percentage criteria required for exam now my current education is BE(mechanical)if I have less percentage in academics then I am eligible for that ? please help me kindly explain in details with percentage criteria?

25th December 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL and GRE exam?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL and GRE examination. TOEFL examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. GRE is a standardised test that is the basic requirement to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL and GRE examination.
25th December 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to get required criteria for TOEFL exam after B.E and what percentage criteria required for exam now my current education is BE(mechanical)if I have less percentage in academics then I am eligible for that ? please help me kindly explain in details with percentage criteria?
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
24th October 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 1st puc. She wants to prepare for GRE, Toefl. Is she eligible and what is the minimum age requirement
25th October 2017, 05:15 PM
nikithadarshan

The only requirement for GRE is the document which is required to prove your identity. In India, you’ll need a valid passport. No other documentation can be used as an alternate identity proof.
25th October 2017, 05:21 PM
nikithadarshan

There is no specific requirement. The only requirement for GRE and TOEFL is the document which is required to prove your identity. In India, you’ll need a valid passport. No other documentation can be used as an alternate identity proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?