16th November 2015, 01:55 PM
vishnuadhithya

Is it possible to get good score in GATE without attending any coaching classes? Syllabus of IIT is different than Anna University?

Sir i vishnu doing my 3rd year BE in coimbatore. Since my BE syllabus is based on the syllabus under anna university. Whether it is possible for me to get good score in GATE without going to any coaching class??? as the syllabus of IIT is different from anna university syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  2. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  3. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  4. Can I score good marks in GATE without going to any coaching classes?
  5. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  6. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  7. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes
  8. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  9. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  10. How can I prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  11. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
  12. Can I use better of my last two GATE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much marks should I score in GATE to get admission in IIT? Tips for self preparation?
  14. Am I eligible for M.E, Anna University after scoring 11.33 GATE score?
  15. How to do MSc in Botany without attending classes? Can I do it from IGNOU university?
  16. Should I join IIT coaching classes or do self study?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 46.33 score in GATE exam
  18. What is the minimum GATE score required to enter into M.Tech Civil in IIT Madras?
16th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get good score in GATE without attending any coaching classes? Syllabus of IIT is different than Anna University?

Yes, it is possible and every year large number of candidates score better marks in the examination without the coaching classes.

GATE is a common entrance examination conducted for the admission of the candidates in the M.Tech courses. To qualify in the examination the candidates have to go through all the topics of their stream of last 4 YEAR B.Tech course.

The question paper also contains the questions of the Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and so candidates also need to go through it. Revision at the regular intervals of all the topics during the course duration does not require the coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?