15th September 2012, 01:04 PM
suresh insomniac

Can I score good marks in GATE without going to any coaching classes?

Can i score good marks in GATE without going to any coaching classes...How should i prepare? can u please suggest any timetable or any advice to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  2. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to take coaching class for GATE?
  4. Books to be referred to score good marks in CET exam?
  5. How can I prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  6. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?
  9. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  10. Eligibility to appear and tips for preparation of NET for M.Sc(Botany) student?
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  12. How useful is GATE score? I am studying B.E EC
  13. How to get a government job through GATE score?
  14. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  15. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  17. Best coaching classes for GATE in Jaipur? Is it fine to take a year gap for coaching?
  18. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
12th October 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I score good marks in GATE without going to any coaching classes?

what is minimum cut off marks to get admission to IIT institutes
3rd February 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I score good marks in GATE without going to any coaching classes?

Please be positive and have a good eyes on the future and put your efforts sciencierly...divide subjets as per weightage and start learning according to that then you can surely be succeeded
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?