4th September 2011, 01:26 PM
VIJAYALAKSHMI.K

Study Material for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering? How to get good score in GATE Exam?

I am need for gate study material for electrical engineering if any one have pls provide me and give guidance to score good gate score in the exam

5th September 2011, 10:10 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Study Material for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering? How to get good score in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIJAYALAKSHMI.K View Post
I am need for gate study material for electrical engineering if any one have pls provide me and give guidance to score good gate score in the exam

STUDY MATERIAL FOR GATE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for GATE - ELECTRICAL exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

GATE 2012: Electrical Engineering (With Practice CD)
ISBN: 8183550215

GATE Electrical Engineering
ISBN: 8183487734

GATE PAPER : Electrical Engineering
ISBN: 8183550347

Electrical Engineering For GATE: A Refresher
ISBN: 8131514536

Popular Master Guide Gate Electrical Engineering
ISBN: 817812131X

GATE Electrical Engineeting
ISBN: 8178126788

Gate Electrical Engineering - Objective Ques. With Detialed Ans.
ISBN: 8123915799

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - ELECTRICAL in this post for your reference.. just go through it and find out the pattern of the questions asked and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Also attached the GATE - Electrical 2012 syllabus in this post, just go through it and try to cover all the topics given to score good marks in the final exam...

-> To know more about GATE 2012 online CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE-Electrical.zip(1.37 MB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - electrical syllabus.pdf(109.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 eligibility.pdf(15.7 KB, 98 views)
5th September 2011, 11:33 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study Material for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering? How to get good score in GATE Exam?

Hello friend,

for Previous papers for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering you go through the following site;
http://www.onestopgate.com/downloads/

Then you must go through the syllabus ,then your branch papers,
it's all more important, you should keep in mind,

aptitude and some english question are there...
So be prepared for it....

Good Luck~~~
6th September 2011, 12:36 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Study Material for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering? How to get good score in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIJAYALAKSHMI.K View Post
Details regarding GATE

Its always better to take coaching for competitive exams as there are many things which you cannot come to know just by reading some books..in a coaching..the teachers share valuable information and experience with you..and some key ways and tricks to keep in mind to solve the paper and topics on which you should concentrate more..unless you have a person who can guide you properly..self-study is not so much advisable..

But still if you want to study yourself then its better to take up the study material of a good coaching institute like MADE EASY because otherwise you will have to buy many books which might have extra or incomplete information and you will never be totally confirmed whether you have the complete study material with you or not..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	184660_106046129475507_106044629475657_59414_7086971_n.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	44904  
6th September 2011, 04:12 PM
VIJAYALAKSHMI.K

Default Re: Study Material for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering? How to get good score in GATE Exam?

thanky very much friends. i require still more guidance from u . any one have second hand notes regarding gate please inform me
6th September 2011, 09:13 PM
harshchauhan

Hi ,
I have attached some of the reference books , just go through them .
Part from them you can use this awesome website http://nptel.iitm.ac.in/index.php ,you will get video lecture for the top most prof. of IIT's and IISC , and you will even get important notes . Just join video course and its free .
And u need to study 3-4 hours a day and do solve previous years paper .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf reference_books_electrical.pdf(82.2 KB, 233 views)
6th September 2011, 09:20 PM
harshchauhan

Hi ,
I am sorry , I dont know how to edit my previous post , as I am new to it .
So , I am stating here .
Coaching are not at all important .
"Where there is a will way there is a way".
I have seen people getting rank below 30's in GATE , in there
6th sem even without coaching .
Hard work is the key to success .
Work Hard Party Hard

Last edited by harshchauhan; 7th September 2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: ommitted a word
6th September 2011, 11:02 PM
VIJAYALAKSHMI.K

thanky
31st October 2011, 05:12 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

dear friend,
you decision is good because you are thinking about your future.now onwards you will make a timetable for studying gate exam. First ofall you will take a subject and complete that after solve the previous questions paper.Daily you do that then success in you exam.......
good luck my friend
27th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

MY BRANCH IS ELECTRICAL.i want to know if studying from good books like PS BIMBHRA and then solving questions from GATEFORUM materials sufficient?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?