23rd July 2011, 11:20 AM
saurav9889

Does getting into coaching institute really help? Books to be referred for the same?

hi! i'm an ece graduate passing out in 2011. i have already got an job offer from an it compant but want to get into a psu. so plz tell me do getting into a coaching institute really helps? otherwise which books should i purchase 4 self study so as to clear one of the psu xams? plz help!!

23rd October 2015, 10:24 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does getting into coaching institute really help? Books to be referred for the same?

See, nowadays coaching has become very important for cracking these competitive exams because of the cut throat competition among the candidates. People usually say that self study is better, but i personally support your decision of coaching. These coaching centers have constantly provided good results in the GATE exam and will definitely help you with your preparation.

1) They will provide you tailor made material.

2) The competition will help you to go ahead in your preparation.

3) Short tricks are provided.

4) The competitive environment and the features like test Series and Mocks helps you to maintain your preparation regularly.

As per the of quality of education and the previous statistics, my ranking for the coaching for GATE is as given below-

1) Made Easy
2) Gate Forum
3) Ace Academy

In case you do not want to do coaching, then you can buy the study material of theses coaching. These are crisp and as per the latest syllabus. That can help you in your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?