13th December 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i earn per month after completing CCNA certification?

Sir.

I have completed MCA (Commerce) in June 2015 from Pune university. I am interested in networking filed and planning to do CCNA certification. I want to know how much can i earn per month after this?

13th December 2015, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i earn per month after completing CCNA certification?

The salary depends on various factors especially the employer who is offering you the job is of prime importance. Apart from this, your caliber and the job role also decides the salary. Since you have completed MCA and if you go for CCNA certification; post which opt for a job in the networking field, you can get a monthly salary of 20,000 per month to 80,000 per month. Usually most of the companies have a salary scale around 25000 for such candidates. However, as you get experienced, or if you pursue advanced level courses, your salary will increase gradually.
14th December 2015, 08:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary can i earn per month after completing CCNA certification?

It depends on the job that you can get after the completion of your CCNA Certification.
Different companies pay in a different way so it is hard to tell you a fixed salary that you will be able to earn.
Looking at your qualification it can be stated that you can earn anything from 2.5 Lacs Per annum onwards.
The higher ceiling depends on your depth in Domain Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?