26th June 2011, 01:19 AM
hawt

Is it possible to get MCA entrance exam form? Is there any possibility to get admission in DU through CET?

Is it possible to get the mca entrance exam form now for du.
I also want to confirm that i appeared for the cet (common entrance test) conducted by IP (Inderprastha University) and qualified it so is there any possibity to get the admission in du through that cet (common entrance test).

Related Questions:
  1. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  2. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  3. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  5. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  6. How can I study for MCA entrance exam after passing MCA CET?
  7. Last 5 years papers of MCA-CET exam?
  8. How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?
  9. Method to fill the MCA entrance exam form? Date of sale of the admission form of Pune University MCA entrance exam?
  10. Detailed information about MCA admission through MAH-MCA-CET in Mumbai University?
  11. Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  13. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  15. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  16. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  18. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
9th December 2011, 06:01 PM
mrenita

Default Re: Is it possible to get MCA entrance exam form? Is there any possibility to get admission in DU through CET?

Sir I want TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?