25th December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
Can I get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture without writing any entrance exam? What is the CET rank cutoff for B.Sc Agriculture admission in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  3. Cutoff rank required in GCET to get admission in B.E. course?
  4. Entrance exam and cutoff rank required to study Neurology PG course in AIIMS?
  5. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  6. Cutoff rank required in AMU entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET?
  8. Is it possible to get MCA entrance exam form? Is there any possibility to get admission in DU through CET?
  9. Possibility of getting a seat in bangalore through KCET with 2931 Rank in Medical and 29000 Rank in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  11. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  15. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  16. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  17. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff rank required to qualify in AP MDS entrance exam for an SC female candidate?
1st January 2016, 06:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?

No, I am sorry to say friend that you will not be able to get admission without appearing for the entrance examination and clear it.

The cut-off rank can never be said appropriately as there is nothing such fixed cut-offs and therefore keeps on changing each year depending upon various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the level of competition, etc.
19th June 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?

I have got 2o732 rank in eamcet. Any chances i will get bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?