25th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Vivek111gupta

Is it possible to go for Marine Engineering after 12th(65%) if I recently underwent a laser operation?

Sir i have completed my 12th and i got 65% and i had a laser operation so is it possible to me to do marine engineering plz help me

26th May 2011, 08:07 PM
bhuvan123

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to go for Marine Engineering after 12th(65%) if I recently underwent a laser operation?

hi buddy,
marine engineering is one of the best and demanding course in which you will certainly have a bright future.
the following are the eligibility for pursuing marine engineering:
One should have a good physique with sound health. The minimum height should be 150 cm with correlated weight and proportionate chest with minimum 5-cm expansion.
If you are okay with above criteria and no problem with your laser treatment then you are eligible. Please Do not worry........
28th May 2011, 08:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go for Marine Engineering after 12th(65%) if I recently underwent a laser operation?

There should not be a problem in you pursuing marine engineering course. But this is provided that the laser operation has helped in curing the defect. Even for marine engineering like any other engineering exam you need to appear for the engineering entrance exam. You need to select the profession based on the eligibility criteria. You will surely be eligible for shore jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?