14th July 2011, 02:45 PM
mrs.ranganathan

Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?

My daughter is studying 2nd B.E. affiliated college of Anna University at Erode. Now she wants to change college located at coimbatore or trichy. Is it possible and can she join the same course in 2nd year Batch. If possible kindly let us know the procedure for the same.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,
Mrs.Ranganathan

12th November 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?

i am doing my BE civil engineering 1st year in prince shree venkateshwarw padmavathy engineering college. I want to change my college in the second year with my same counsellsing fees and first graduate concession.Is it possible? - R.RAJESH
6th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?

I am doing bba & i want to change my college in 2nd year plz help meeee
12th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a 1st year B.E student of kalaingar karunanidhi institute of technology. I likes to change my college in nxt year with same councelling sheet ,and 1st graduate concession
1st April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 1 st year in madras and i like to join in trichy what is the procedure to change
14th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how to change college in 2nd year
14th June 2012, 11:03 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to change college in 2nd year

Yes its possible to change the college. Some college have a criteria wherein a study should should top their first year exams of engineering.

The 2nd criteria is that there should be some seat available for exchange. You can even ask the student of the branch you want to exchange with

There are also some colleges which dont allow the change but you can always find this out with your college authorities

All the Best
4th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.e third year in karpaga vinayaga clg now,how i can change to other college and when the last for transfer
7th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college and university. m a student of bca 2nd sem. is it possible and if it is possible what to do and how to do?
23rd December 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college of same course to 2nd year in some other college? Plzzz i need help
30th December 2012, 08:33 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

YES friend, its possible to join the same course in some other college but the fee structure will vary..........

ALL THE BEST............
3rd November 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech 2/1 in a college where i have a treat.
Is there any possibility to change my college from 2/2 in the same university in any a college where the seats are vacant.
And i can get the no objection letters from both the colleges.
could you please furnish the details like backlogs, and procedure to change the college .....etc
Please help me sir i don't have any other option.

THANKING YOU SIR
20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from one college of IP University to another? I am in 2nd semester (first year) of BALLB?
27th April 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.E first year in anna university affilated self financing college,
i would prefer to get transfer 2nd year in autonomus institution...
is it possible?
26th March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing B.Tech from SRM University, karhankalthur, Chennai and now I want to shift to delhi NCR campus that is on Merrut Ghaziabad Road
S k katyal
27th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in BA 1st year, can I shift my to other college in 2nd year?
17th September 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in govt.polytechnic college in civil engineering. 3rd semester in bathinda Punjab and I want to transfer myself in my hometown state UP district Basti. Govt.polytechnic college in same course. So please tell me that,'Is this possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?