13th December 2015, 07:45 PM
shivakumar12054

Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?

I have completed diploma in cs so tell me that am I eligible for joining engineering for aeronautical for lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry? -- [New]
  2. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  4. Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?
  5. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  8. In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Lateral entry into M.Arch after Civil engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  11. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. Am I eligible to join part time BE course in civil engineering after completing vocational course in rural technology and B.Com lateral entry?
  14. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
14th December 2015, 06:18 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?

Yes,it is possible to join aeronautical engineering through lateral entry.
You can join 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry.you need to give state level entrance exam to get admission into any engineering college/universty.

Advantage for lateral entry students is that they would not study the 1st year of graduation as they have already studied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?