4th November 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard?

Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard? If so what is the process I need to follow now? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  2. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  3. What is the procedure to change subjects in middle of the course while doing 11th standard?
  4. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  5. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  6. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  7. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  8. Can I change my subject in science stream?
  9. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  10. To become a software engineer should we do standard 11th by IT subject or by computer science subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  12. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  13. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  14. How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam
  15. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
  16. Can i change subjects in 12th? If yes, what is the procedure?
  17. Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?
  18. Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?
5th November 2015, 06:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard? If so what is the process I need to follow now? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.
It is not possible to change your optional subject from Computer Science to Physical Education during 11th standard.

However, you can change it after your 11th standard is over.

You will have to fill certain form that is generally applied for changing optional subject.

That form can be filled through your School Head Office.

After submitting the form, your optional subject will be changed from the next standard.

And, from 10+2 standard you can continue studying in Physical Education subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?