3rd May 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths?

Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths? Am I eligible to do? Can you please provide me the information on this? I just wanted to do BCA without Maths, if it's not possible then which course I can opt for? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion as well?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths? -- [New]
  5. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  6. Is it possible to post graduation in Maths after completion of BCA?
  7. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  9. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  10. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  11. Can i do MCA without studying maths in 12th and BCA?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  15. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  16. Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?
  17. What is the procedure for RMCAT?
  18. MCA in Pune University after BCA with Maths and 12th standard without Maths?
3rd May 2015, 01:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths? Am I eligible to do? Can you please provide me the information on this? I just wanted to do BCA without Maths, if it's not possible then which course I can opt for? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion as well?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
3rd May 2015, 02:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

It is possible to do the BCA without because it is a computer related course and is in very good demand in Information technology sector. After completing it you can get a good job in any I.T. company as a professional in Computer technology and Software. To do this course easily and without any difficulty candidate should fluent in Computer and having the basic knowledge of computer.

After this course companies that can hire you are -

>> Microsoft

>> I.B.M.

>> Google

>> H.C.L.

>> Infosys

>> Facebook

>> H.P.

>> Satyam Computers

>> Samsung

>> Nokia

>> B.S.N.L. India

>> Zion

>> Intel

>> Intex

>> Toshiba
3rd May 2015, 04:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Computer Application or BCA is a 3 year undergraduate program for students after 12th .
For admission in BCA, students need to have 12th degree in any disciple with minimum of 50% marks.
Students who have completed BCA along with MCA are in great demand with high paying jobs as technical experts are very important in present days to improve business in any field.

So, you can do BCA without maths then after MCA for better future in this field.
4th May 2015, 01:04 AM
divya vuda
Junior Member+

YES,

It is possible to do without maths.
But it is very useful course,it is related to information technology.

After completion of this course you can get job in many IT companies.
It is related to computers.

some companies are IBM

HCL

TECH MAHINDRA

TCS

WIPRO

INFOSYS

HP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?