26th July 2013, 01:14 AM
vermashradha

What is the procedure for RMCAT?

hey i just want to know that what is the procedure apperaing for 12th maths(c.b.s.e.) paper only. i want to appear for rmcaat exam. i don't have maths in 10+2 and also not in bca. please help me out. weather a student without having maths as subject in 10+2 nor in bca. can appear for the exam

23rd July 2017, 01:18 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for RMCAT?

You are not eligible to apply for RMCAAT without mathematics subject at (10+2) or graduation level. RMCAAT is the Rajasthan Master In Computer Applications Admission Test conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for admission to MCA course. NIMCET score is valid for MCA admission.

RMCAAT Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation with mathematics subject at (10+2) or graduation level. BCA passed candidates are also eligible.
- Your age should be more than 20 years.

RMCAAT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200
- Each question will carry 1 mark for correct response. No negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Exam will cover the topics Mathematical Ability, Elementary Computer Knowledge & Reasoning Aptitude.

RMCAAT Registration Process
- Visit the official site : www.rmaatonline.com
- Make a online registration by entering valid details.
- Payment Invoice will be generated with unique challan number.
- Deposit the fee at eMitra/CSC Kiosk authorized by government of rajasthan.
- You will get the generated receipt containing token number.
- Login and Activate your application form by entering required details and token number.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Fill the online application form by entering required details and Fill the choices of colleges as per your preference.
- Submit your application. Confirmation Message will be displayed on screen.
- Print it for future reference.

RMCAAT Tentative Dates
- Online Application Available : April, 2018
- Deadlines of Online Application : April/May, 2018
- RMCAAT Entrance Exam : May, 2018
- Result Declaration : May/June, 2018
- Counselling Process Starts : June, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?