9th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to do ICWA course being a Graduate in Statistics? Will there be any scope for me through this?

I am a graduate in Statistics and i would like to do ICWA. Is it possible and is there any scope for this?

9th September 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do ICWA course being a Graduate in Statistics? Will there be any scope for me through this?

Yes, as a graduate you can apply for this course. Even candidates who have completed 12th standard can apply for this course. Since you are a graduate you can apply directly for the intermediate level directly. You need to register at least 6 months prior to the exam. Also along with the DD of Rs 7750 you need send proof of your qualification, birth certificate etc.
9th September 2011, 09:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do ICWA course being a Graduate in Statistics? Will there be any scope for me through this?

Yes, as a graduate you can apply for this course. Even candidates who have completed 12th standard can apply for this course. Since you are a graduate you can apply directly for the intermediate level directly. You need to register at least 6 months prior to the exam. Also along with the DD of Rs 7750 you need send proof of your qualification, birth certificate etc.
10th September 2011, 08:38 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in Statistics and i would like to do ICWA. Is it possible and is there any scope for this?
Hello,
Yes you are quite eligible for the ICWAI course.In fact as you are a graduate you can take direct admission in the Intermediate of the ICWAI course.
After completing the course you will find a lots of Job opportunity for you in commerce/Business and finance sector.

Best Wishes....
18th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do ICWA course after my graduation in Bsc-IT
13th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a maths graduate. not interested to study m.sc.maths. can i study icwa course preparing at home since i have a 2yrs old child?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?