21st September 2011, 04:01 PM
sadwi

For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?

sir i am doing my B.SC(MPCS) for which government job i have to apply what will be the procedure please mail the details to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  2. What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?
  5. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  11. How to get BAMS government job? What is the procedure followed to apply for the job?
  12. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  13. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  14. For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  16. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  17. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector? -- [New]
  18. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
13th January 2012, 12:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?

As a graduate you can appear for almost all the entrance exams conducted by central and state government to get a job in the government sector. You can appear for entrance exam for the posts as per you choice and eligibility . Exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC, RRB, State PSC, IBPS, other Nationalized Bank PO and Clerical exam, etc. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
After you appear for the concerned exam and successfully clear it then you will be shortlisted and called for group discussion and on clearing it will further have to face personal interview. Successful candidates who clear all the stages get the concerned government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?