20th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Trirashmi Surwade

Is it possible for me to get the loan from bank to start a medical store after completion of D.Pharmacy course?

I have no money, but i want my won medical store, after 'D' pharmacy and after my registration. What i do ? Govt. can help me? or bank can give me loan without guarantor? Please give me guidline, what i do? Let me know the steps which I need to follow!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  2. Any bank will help me getting a loan for Medical studies?
  3. How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  5. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  6. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. What is the procedure to get bank loan in India to do MBBS in Philippines?
  9. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  14. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  15. How to return back the loan to bank on completion of course?
  16. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  18. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
31st July 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the loan from bank to start a medical store after completion of D.Pharmacy course?

I have no money ,but I have completed d.pharm .so,I need for loan in start my medical shop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?