21st July 2012, 12:52 PM
khush mann

How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?

i want to prepare for civil services exam.......cn u send me 10 yr prelim papers????
i'l b very thankful to you...
2nd question i want to ask is that....i m a dentist n i m confused to choose my optional b/w public ad.,psychology and sociology........cn u tel me which wud b better 4 me?????n is it possible to crack this exam without taking any coaching 4m any institute?????
thanks.......

Related Questions:
28th April 2016, 10:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?

Civil Services examination is one of the toughest examination of India and requires hard work with strong determination, dedication and devotion. Yes, it is possible to crack this examination without taking coaching but you will to work in proper direction with good concentration.

You can download the previous years papers from official website of UPSC that is http://www.upsc.gov.in. All these three optional subjects are good but out of them sociology is the easiest one, so you can take it clear mains exam with good marks.
20th October 2020, 07:16 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?

You can get all the Prelims previous years question papers on internet from upsc's official website in pdf form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?