5th July 2010, 10:53 PM
ashta

Is it possible to re-attempt aieee while being in first year engineering?

Is it possible in maharashtra to repeat aieee while being in first year engg/

6th July 2010, 03:15 AM
anupam kuruganti

Default Re: Is it possible to re-attempt aieee while being in first year engineering?

Yes you can do it. You can always write AIEEE. But if you got selected this time and you want to go for it, then you have to pay 4 year fee to your present college in which you are studying your engineering in order to receive your original certificates. So decide your self.
6th July 2010, 08:20 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-attempt aieee while being in first year engineering?

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03(three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.

So Yes it possible but after wards it is not possible,i mean to say that you can attempts only thrice in our life times and it would be considered from your +2 level.
6th July 2010, 08:39 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can obviously give the aieee exam while being in first year,for more detail please visit the following website www.aieee.nic.in
6th July 2010, 10:20 AM
kshitijawadhiya

ya you can give aieee exam even in first year
but i would draw you to some points:
1. the level of aieee exam is not the sameas it was before. these it is a kind of more or less tough exam
2. the whole of 2 yr course cannot be completed within 1 yr.
3. you won't have enough time after college.

so better is to go to the best college you can get and study well there
6th July 2010, 10:29 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashta View Post
Dear friend its all depends on you that if you are not satisfied with college then you should look forward to give the AIEEE exam.

But it is difficult that to study again because you are already lot busy which your college studies.

If you have confidence in yourself that you will get good college next time then you can study for AIEEE.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
6th July 2010, 05:56 PM
Kushagra Makin

yes you can appear for aieee but it needs alittle more efforts.

one more option is you can also drop a sem and can continue with your aieee studies whole heartedly.
6th July 2010, 07:53 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

definitely !!!

There are no different criteria's in various state regarding AIEEE .

If you are interested to give it next year also , than surely you can give it as it's written in the information brochure of AIEEE that one can give fight for it thrice consecutively ..

firstly : along with 12th grade

secondly : and thirdly : are the consecutive attempts

So, by this means that you can give it even in 2nd year of engineering but it will be foolish to do so as there will be wastage of two year' study ..

But be judicious to choose the college as you have to repeat the first year's study again if you change the college ..

you can also refer to it's website http://www.aieee.nic.in for further informations .
Best of luck !!!
6th July 2010, 09:28 PM
gohan4

hi Asta
its possible to re-attemp for aieee next year its difficult to do preparation along collage study
6th July 2010, 09:29 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, definitely, you can reattempt the AIEEE for the second time, while being in 1st year of engineering.

You can prepare yourself better for another one year. Join good coaching classes for well preparation.

Best of luck!
6th July 2010, 10:37 PM
Dkiran

hi friend,ofcourse you can attemp it.
All the best.
16th July 2010, 12:20 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

yes,in all source there is 85% reservation in delhi technical university,regarding the b.tech course.
but,there is no such seperate examinations for delhi students.
26th July 2010, 12:42 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
it is possible for you to give the aieee exam once more for detail please visit the following site
www.aieee.nic.in
12th August 2010, 10:19 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

you can re attempt aieee if you have another extra chance.

but its my kind advice that if you have already got good institute and good branch then plz dont do that.

otherwise go for re attemt.

all d best.
31st August 2010, 12:42 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

Yes ; it is possible to re-attempt aieee while being

in first year of engineering.If your age do not exceed

the maximum age limit.
31st August 2010, 09:05 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

the eligibility of AIEEE is given below

1.12th with science with PCM combination.

2.minimum 50% marks in class 12th exam.

3.age limit 25 years.

so if you have age marks criteria, then you can appear in AIEEE exam.

all the best..............
1st September 2010, 12:05 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Yes you can write AIEEE after 1st year of engineering...the only need to do such a thing is to get into NITs...so you can always try for it..

Good luck !!
1st September 2010, 07:38 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashta View Post
if you are in any nit you are not allowed to do it
for it you must goto any college with state exam basis or any private college
2nd September 2010, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

how many times i can give aieee exam?
7th September 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

presently iam studying in lpu is i i am able to give aieee again if yes then what fees i have to give to lpu
8th September 2010, 12:51 PM
chaitu667

Hello bro!

You can re-attempt AIEEE while doing B.Tech first year if it is consecutive year and after +12 you can give 3 times in coonsecutive years, whatever the reason may be. But the real question is that you are upto it or not?

For any more further details please visit:
"http://aieee.nic.in/"

Good luck!
8th September 2010, 07:42 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

It is possible to re-appear in AIEEE exam while studying in 1st year engineering.But ther

is one condition is that you must appear three times in consecutive year after passing

your +2 exam .

Best of luck
9th September 2010, 04:08 AM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to re-attempt aieee while being in first year engineering?

dear friend,

YES, it is possible but only when you have your spare chance for the appear in AIEEE exam.

as you know that AIEEE has fixed the number of attempts.the maximum allowed attempts is three.so if you have spared chance then you can appear for AIEEE again.

good luck.
15th July 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

if i join a aieee college so is it possible to give another attempt to aieee and get admission in the same college with higher branch?
18th July 2011, 12:44 PM
vasanth dhoni

Hello

You can attempt AIEEE consecutively twice.
You are eligible if you passed class 12 with 50% with Physics Chemistry Maths.

ALL THE BEST
30th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

shall i join nit raipur with IT branch or any state
paopular private college with mechanical
4th December 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i am in nit raipur . can i re attempt for aieee the very next year?
21st August 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have been alloted a seat in a self financed iinstitute in AIEEE. Since I do not like it, I am plaaning to appear for AIEEE again next year. Am I eligible for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?