16th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE exam while studying engineering 1st year?

i am studied engineering first year can i apply for aieee

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NET exam after studying MSc 1st year Microbiology
  2. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?
  4. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  5. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  6. Can I get a good job in NIIT after completion of B.E? I am studying B.E 1st year
  7. What shall I do to join B.Sc being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering course?
  8. How can I apply for MBA 1st year exam?
  9. How to get a job in Railways after studying B.Tech 1st year? Qualification necessary for the job?
  10. Guidebooks to prepare for JNTU B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year examination?
  11. How to prepare for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I give AIEEE after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? AIEEE will give me admission in 1st or 2nd year?
  13. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  14. Can I apply for IPS exam after studying BSc CT 1st year
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  16. What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS recruitment being a 18 years old B.Com 1st year student?
17th November 2011, 12:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE exam while studying engineering 1st year?

The purpose for applying for the AIEEE exam is to secure admission for engineering course. You have already joined for engineering course. So it is not clear why you would like to appear for the exam again. In all 3 attempts are allowed. So you can appear if you satisfy all the conditions. You should work towards getting good marks in the engineering exams. If you have over 70% aggregate marks in engineering certainly get a good job will not be difficult.
15th December 2011, 11:01 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE exam while studying engineering 1st year?

You can apply for AIEEE even if you have secured admission in some college.

There is a need to have your high school and intermediate certificates with you for the

counselling and for admission to any college.

Take note you have taken these certificates from the college in which you are studying.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?