28th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in Architect after 12th?

I have just passed 12th, now I want to do diploma in architect, then after diploma what should I do? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

29th December 2015, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Architect after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed 12th, now I want to do diploma in architect, then after diploma what should I do? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.
You have completed 12th standard and you want to do diploma in Architecture so you can apply for NATA exam.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
29th December 2015, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get admission in diploma in architecture with class 10th qualification only. On the basis of class 12th with maths you can apply for higher B.Arch course through JEE Main and NATA.

If you haven't studied maths on class 12th then you should go for diploma in architecture option through polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level.
29th December 2015, 10:30 PM
kantraman

Actually the educational qualification for diploma in Architect is 10 th passed.But 12th passed student can also apply for the same diploma in Architect as minimum age for this diploma is 15 years.
29th December 2015, 11:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can do the Diploma in Architecture after 12th standard. For the students who have studied 12th science group will be admitted through lateral entry directly to the 2nd year of the diploma course. The course is available in Thiagarajar Polytechnic College, Salem. The website link is http://tpt.edu.in/admission-regular-...rogrammes.html.

The Diploma in Architectural Assistantship is available in Lovely Professional University. The eligibility to study the course is 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is https://www.lpu.in/program/Diploma-i...istantship.php
29th December 2015, 11:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue diploma in architect after completing your 12th standard. In this course you will study the concepts related to the constructions. Its a three year course but if you apply through the Lateral entry scheme then your course duration will be only two years. For getting admission in the good college try to score good rank in the LEET for diploma.
You will have two options after completing your diploma. Either you can go for a job or for the further education. My suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree in the architect for getting a good pay scaled job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?