15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?

I have completed my 2nd year B.Com in mumbai university now am shifted to my native place Rajasthan so can I complete my thrid year B.Com from Rajasthan university?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Rajasthan University if did 1st year in Gujarat?
  3. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  4. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  5. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  6. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  8. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  10. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  11. Want to get lateral entry in b.tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  13. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  14. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  15. How to take admission in SMU in 2nd year after completing FY from Mumbai University
  16. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  17. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  18. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
15th June 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Com 3rd year in Rajasthan University after completion of 2nd year B.Com course from Mumbai University. As per the university rules, you need to complete the three years B.Com course from a single university to get B.Com degree certificate. So, I suggest you to pursue your 3rd year B.Com course from the same university where you have pursued your first two years of B.Com course.
17th June 2016, 12:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get transferred from one University to another during your B.Com course 2nd year as there is no such provision for it. You should either complete your graduation from Mumbai University and then shift to Rajasthan or you will have to get admission from the starting of the course, i.e. from 1st year itself from Rajasthan University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?