17th February 2012, 09:42 AM
siddhant.amrutwar

Is this possible to take admission into MS after completion of Technical Diploma with a duration of 4 years?

addmission for ms after diploma
is it possible to take addmission after 4year technical diploma? if not then why?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma? -- [New]
  5. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
  6. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  8. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  9. Admission in Undergraduate course for 4 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?
  11. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?
  13. Which is having best career between B-Pharamcy and Pharma-D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. What type of job can I get through JEXPO 2016?
  16. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  17. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  18. Whether Polytechnic course is equivalent to Intermediate or not?
17th February 2012, 12:38 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to take admission into MS after completion of Technical Diploma with a duration of 4 years?

I want to know.addmission for ms after diploma Is it possible to take addmission after 4year technical diploma? if not then why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?