23rd April 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering with 56%? What is the hostel fee?

i have done diploma in eletrical engg in 56%marks i want to be admi. in b.tech 2nd year so u plz send me fee struc.hostel fee also

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  6. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  9. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  13. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  14. Lateral entery in NIT b.tech: Admission in 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Can I take admission in Electrical Engineering after completing my diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  17. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
19th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering with 56%? What is the hostel fee?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA ENGINEERING WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH, NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO IN EDUCATION? EXCEPT B.E. OR B.TECH' AND WHY?
22nd October 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering with 56%? What is the hostel fee?

which colleges are avaliabe for the pgcet
22nd October 2012, 07:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

A diploma holder is eligible to apply for B.Tech course. Since the admission to diploma holders is given under lateral entry scheme, they get admission into the second year of B.Tech course.

The duration of B.Tech course for diploma holders is 3 years instead of 4 years for others. The reason is that diploma candidates are given direct admission into the second year of Bachelor of Technology course.

You completed diploma in electrical engineering therefore ideally you should choose the same stream in B.Tech. Although this is not a rule and you are free to choose some other branch. But that could be a very difficult thing for you. Studying a completly new stream that too from the second year could turn out to be extremely difficult affair. So please think about it.

Now to get admission you can appear for LEET entrance exam. Several colleges will give admission on the basis of this exam. Atlhough some institutes like IITs and NITs do not accept the lateral entry students.

There are also some colleges that offer direct admission on the basis of merit to the diploma students. You don't need to appear for any entrance exam for admission in these colleges. At least 60 percent marks are required for direct admission. You may find it difficult to get direct admisison with 56 percent marks.

As far as admission and hotel fee are concerned, they vary from college to college. Although you can expect to shelve out around Rs 1 Lakh per year on fee for Engineering course.
24th May 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get the seat in sri venkateshwara university,tirupathi with rank 217 in ecet 2014 in eee?
8th August 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I complete 12 in up board and i admision in polytechnic with k group in second year,can i admision in b.tech second year after complete 'k' group polytechnic ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?