15th December 2015, 01:09 PM
Tabishaikh18

Is it possible to take admission in Pune University for further studies like graduation?

Hi friends,

I have copleted my 12th from CBHE (Delhi Board). Is it possible to take an admission in Pune university for further studies like graduation.

Related Questions:
15th December 2015, 05:24 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Pune University for further studies like graduation?

Yes you can, but you will be take admission on the basis of your merit list. And the merit list of Pune University will so high. You have to be at-least 85% marks only than you think about to take admission there. University has also there own exam for admission purpose, so you have to be appear in that exam also.
For technical branch admission you have to appeared in JEE exam than you got seat in Pune University.
15th December 2015, 10:36 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Pune University for further studies like graduation?

Eligibility Criteria for getting admission in Pune University:-

You must have done 12th in any discipline from recognized board.

You should have minimum 50% marks & also qualifying the Symbiosis entrance test (SET) & written test .

You will be selected on the basis of the merit list drawn out of the results of the selection process through SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?