11th February 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

When does post M.A Psychology post graduation admission starts in Pune University?

I will complete graduation. I WISH to do M. A psychology at pune university. when does admission start?what is eligibility percentage? what was cut off percentage?.

9th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When does post M.A Psychology post graduation admission starts in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will complete graduation. I WISH to do M. A psychology at pune university. when does admission start?what is eligibility percentage? what was cut off percentage?.

Yes, of course you are eligible to do M.A Psychology after completing your Graduation. The admission for M.A Psychology will start from April/May every year. One can download the application form from the official website. You are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. The admission to the course is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam. The entrance exam cut of marks differs from year to year based on various factors.

Contact Information:
Pune University
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?