12th May 2016, 05:02 PM

Is it possible to take Dietitian course for 34 years old female?

Hii,I am 34 yrs old female, diploma in nursing having 10 years of exp, now I am a housewife I just want to change my career, I am interested to take dietitian as my career, so as it is possible to take? Plz guide me,waiting for your email......

Liji

14th May 2016, 07:15 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to take Dietitian course for 34 years old female?

Yes, it is possible to take dietitian as your career option after the gap of long years.
But, before that you need to make sure that you have done your dietitian course with regular exam pattern, it mean that you must have done it in a regular way and not in a correspondence way.

So, just take admission in any of the good or renowned institution and then after getting your course done apply for the same in any of the company.
25th April 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am a female aged 31 and completed my B.Tech(EEE) in 2008 but no job till now. How can I be employed. What are the venues for job or self employment .
26th November 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY AGE LIMIT TO GET JOB IN BPO
13th February 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old female, I can do GNM course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?