6th August 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering?

I have completed my engineering first year in Padmavathi University Tirupathi in Mechanical branch.Due to my health problem I could'nt write my second year second semester exams.Now I want to change my college with the same branch.Is it possible?What should I do?

6th August 2015, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering?

Yes, its possible to change college under same university after first year of engineering. But for this you must have score certain percentage of marks as set by the university. Every university and institute has different rules and regulations.

The second most important thing is that the college in which you want admission must have vacant seat in mechanical engineering then only they can accept candidates from college of engineering. University only provides rule that you can change your college from one to another but getting admission in other one totally depends whether seats are vacant in that or not.

You must meet your registrar of your college for further details and detailed procedure for changing the college.
15th August 2015, 11:13 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering?

Yes, its possible to change college under same university after first year of engineering. But for this you must have score certain percentage of marks as set by the university. Every university and institute has different rules and regulations.

The second most important thing is that the college in which you want admission must have vacant seat in mechanical engineering then only they can accept candidates from college of engineering. University only provides rule that you can change your college from one to another but getting admission in other one totally depends whether seats are vacant in that or not.

You must meet your registrar of your college for further details and detailed procedure for changing the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?