26th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?

When i can aaply for the net exam.
What is the eligibility criteria and procedure for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?
  2. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  4. Procedure to apply for WASE exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam? Exam centres venue?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for JRF exam if my age is 30 years? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission?
  7. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and examination date of CSIR-NET?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for School Lecturer exam?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  15. How can I get information regarding lecturer job?
  16. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after studying B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
28th February 2012, 01:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The National Eligibility Test for Lectureship is conducted in the following months:
  • June
  • December

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, candidate must hold a masters degree and must have qualified the exam of the master degree program with a minimum of 55% marks, which is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.
In order to opt for the Junior Research Fellowship through National Eligibility Test, candidate must not be over 28 years of age.

In order to apply for the exam and to know more about it, refer to the following website:

www.ugcnetonline.in
22nd March 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?

hi my email id [email protected] i am only gane 54% marx gen in mca can i apply in net exam
5th April 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi my email id [email protected] i am persuing mca in 6 semister from ignou
5th April 2012, 08:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

NET - National Eligibility Test

This exam is conducted by UGC(University Entry Scheme).This exam is conducted every year.

Eligibility Needed:

Education Qualification:

>> Candidate need to have completed a PG degree in any discipline.The candidate need to have at least 55% aggregate.

>> Even Final Year candidates can apply for the NET Exam.

Age Limits:

>> Candidate need to have a maximum age of 35 years,

>> For OBC candidates it is 3 years extra

>> For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years

Pattern for the exam:

The candidate need to writer 3 papers namely:
  • Paper I
  • Paper II
  • Paper II

Application Procedure for NET exam:

The candidates have to apply online .The candidate need to have 2 print outs of filled in online application form.before applying online candidates have to ready the following things as scanned passport size photo in JPG format and copy of Bank challan

For more information regarding the NET Exam you can check at the official site of UGC at http://www.ugc.ac.in

ALL THE BEST
5th April 2012, 08:42 PM
bablucena9

hi,
Net exam is organized by ugc every year.
Minimum qualifications for net exam;
You should passed a master degree.
Maximum age is 28 years.
For more detail please visgt www.ugc.ac.in
5th April 2012, 08:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The candidate having completed Post Graduation Degree in any stream with 55% marks from a recognised University above the age of 19 years can apply for NET. There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but for those applying for JRF should not be above 28 years.

The NET can be applied through on line and one hard copy of the on line application shall be sent to UGC authority along with required documents and requisite fees before the due date as directed.

The registration process for June NET 2012 exam has already been over, the exam will be held on 17.06.2012.

If you are interested you can apply for the forthcoming December NET 2012 exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in
5th April 2012, 11:02 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

HI friend,

NET - National Eligibility Test:-

This exam is conducted by UGC(University Entry Scheme) in every year.

Eligibility:-

Education Qualification:

* Candidate need to have completed a PG degree in any discipline.The candidate need to have at least 55% aggregate.

* Even Final Year candidates can apply for the NET Exam.

Age Limits:

* Candidate need to have a maximum age of 35 years,

* For OBC candidates it is 3 years extra

* For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years

Pattern for the exam:

this exam has 3 papers

Paper I
Paper II
Paper II

Application Procedure for NET exam:

The candidates have to apply online .The candidate need to have 2 print outs of filled in

online application form.before applying online candidates have to ready the following

things as scanned passport size photo in JPG format and copy of Bank challan

For more information regarding the NET Exam you can check at the official site of UGC at http://www.ugc.ac.in

ALL THE BEST
6th April 2012, 12:37 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

UGC stands for UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION and this institute conducts the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST for the recruitment of candidates for the LECTURESHIP and Junior research Fellowship.

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS:

1)You must have completed Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from university recognized by UGC.

2)If you are in the final year of the Master's Degree then also you are eligible for the exam.

3)IF you have done P.HD then also you are eligible.

4)You must have secured the minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree and A 5% relaxation in marks in given to the Reserved category candidates.

5)AGE CRITERIA:

5.1 For Junior Research Fellowship: You should not be more than 28 years as on 01.12.2011. 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH categories candidates and to women applicants.

5.2 Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.

The test consists of three papers and papers will be held on 24th December 2011 (SATURDAY)
the test is conducted in two sessions.

First I 100 1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)
First II 100 1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 NOON)
Second III 200 2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 04.00 P.M.)

PAPER-I is to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate

PAPER-II: Multiple choice type questions.

Paper-III will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.

GOOD LUCK.
11th May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue M.Sc in correspondence and apply for NET exams??
7th February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 52 prsentes marks in m.com 2012 i can apply in exam
11th February 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my second semester in m.com now can i apply for net exam my second semester exams result yet to come
29th July 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Vasundhara, Now I am doing B.tech from Electronic and Instrumentation. When to apply for net and what should be Criteria for percentage and Should I do M.tech before or can i do it after Applying. Paper of NET consists of what subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?