16th April 2012, 11:05 PM
Abinash Maharana

Post of electrical engineers in Indian Army and how can I apply for it?

Dear sir,
Can you tell me about the post of Electrical Engineers in Indian Army & How can I apply for it?

15th May 2012, 01:44 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Post of electrical engineers in Indian Army and how can I apply for it?

ELIGIBILITY FOR GROUP 2 EXAM:

Educational qualifications: A degree in commerce or Economics or Mathematics from a recognized university or an equivalent degree and Pass in any of the following certificate courses Examination conducted by the Board of technical Education and Training, Hyd, AP.

a.) Office Automation

b.) PC Maintenance and trouble shooting.

c.) Web designing.

Group 2 exam syllabus:
15th May 2012, 01:56 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Post of electrical engineers in Indian Army and how can I apply for it?

Above are the non-medical entrance exams which engineering aspirants have to fill in order to get admission in engineering college.There are some other courses for non-medical students that are discussed as below:-

LIST OF OTHER NON-MEDICAL COURSES EXCEPT ENGINEERING
>B.ARCH
>BCA
>B.PHARMA
>B.SC
>NAVY
>AIR-FORCE

SUGGESTIONS
>Get admission in only AICTE approved college and UGC approved University.
5th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM ELECTRICAL ENGINEER SO ,CAN I APPLY IN INDIAN ARMY.
11th December 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am puviarasu completed the ME in eletrical and eletronics branch with 92% i need to know any jobs is vaccant releted to my study in INDIAN ARMY
30th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for electrical engineers?
27th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

My self B.veeresh i completed B.TECH in EEE branch with 77%
could you tell me the electrical engineer jobs in ARMY.and how to apply for this jobs..??

My profile::B.veeresh
height::170 cm
weight::61 kg
27th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

My self B.veeresh i completed B.TECH in EEE branch with 77%
could you tell me the electrical engineer jobs in ARMY.and how to apply for this jobs..??

My profile::B.veeresh
height::170 cm
weight::61 kg
17th July 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Im Ananya.. Doing B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering.. i wish to join in Army as an electrical engineer.. Is it possible.. and what are all the procedure for it..
1st January 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I m electrical and electronic engineer student want to join army....wat is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?