14th May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi College of engineering after passing 10th in DPS Noida?

My daughter is studying in class X in DPS NOIDA . I want to know will she be eligible for Delhi college of engineering . I have a house in Indirapuram and presently residing there. What options would be available to fulfill the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?
  2. How to check the rank of 10th CBSE student of DPS Greater Noida?
  3. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  4. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  6. Procedure to get admission in DPS Bhilai at class 10th?
  7. In which college can I get in Delhi, Noida after passing 12th with 70% in commerce?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  9. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  10. Which are the good coaching classes in Delhi or Noida after passing B.Tech from Noida?
  11. Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?
  12. How to be a electronics engineer?
  13. Can I get a good college in Delhi, Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring AIR of 10972?
  14. Best colleges for diploma in animation in India?
  15. List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?
  16. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram? -- [New]
  18. UPTU SEE exam for a student resident in Noida? Is domicile required for parents as well?
1st January 2014, 01:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi College of engineering after passing 10th in DPS Noida?

For seeking admission in Delhi College of Engineering, one needs to complete class 12. After that the admission will be carried on the basis of the merit in India Overall Rank in JEE. The score has to be above 60 per cent and after that the student must be declared eligible by the CBSE for central counselling. Incase of NRI students, they need to score according to the institute’s requirement in context to SAT II score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?