18th August 2011, 08:25 PM
suresh_aue_68

Which are the posts available in Railway after B.Tech Automobile Engineering?

I have completed my B.tech in Automobile engineering.Want to know what are the post for which I can apply in Railway.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  2. Which is the best field after completing 12th with 80% marks
  3. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  4. For which types of post can I apply after qualifying IES exam in Indian Railways?
  5. How many vacancies are released by Indian Army for Architects? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  8. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  11. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  13. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  14. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  15. Date of Assistant Loco Pilot entrance exam? Which books to refer for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?
  17. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
24th October 2011, 08:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the posts available in Railway after B.Tech Automobile Engineering?

There are many posts after B. Tech in railways. You need to apply for the RRB exams as part of the recruitment in railways. You need to be graduate minimum in order to attend the RRB exam. You can get in to positions such as Section engineer, technical assistant, assistant engineer, system analyst etc. Besides, the technical positions you can also apply for the clerical cadres, station master positions etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?