5th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?

What is the scope of automobile engg in railway....please provide to me the scope

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  3. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  4. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  5. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering? -- [New]
  6. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  8. Which are the posts available in Railway after B.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  9. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  10. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  12. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  14. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  17. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
9th November 2011, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?

You can definitely apply for jobs in railways after automobile engineering. You need to attend the RRB exam as part of this. You can apply for positions such as Section engineers, technical officers, Assistant Engineer etc. If you get through the written examination, you can attend the personal interview. The final performance in the interview will be the basis for selection for the various posts.
11th July 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

What is qualification for RRB EXAM?
18th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of jobs for automobile engineers for girls.
19th July 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

how many income automobile engineer in yearly?
9th February 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,after B.E.(automobile)can we get job directli? or M.Tech.is reqire? vishal udare from G.C.O.E.A.R.A.
24th August 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering with 70% I want government Job how can I get government job
28th September 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir Im diploma Automobile 3rd sem student now my age is 20 .After completion my diploma can i join any central gov't jobs .My date of birth is 14 February 1994
28th September 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir Im diploma Automobile 3rd sem student now my age is 20 .After completion my diploma can i join any central gov't jobs .My date of birth is 14 February 1994
3rd January 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma automobile 2nd year semester student now my age 21 after complete my diploma can I join any central government jobs my date of birth age 25 august 1993 please give me ideas thanks
25th April 2015, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

sir Im diploma Automobile 3rd sem student now my age is 21 .After completion my diploma can i join any central gov't jobs .My date of birth is 28 May 1994[/QUOTE]
12th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am degree engineer of automobile 6 sem now. My age is 19. After completion of degree can I join the central gov. Jobs?
20th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of automobile engineering 3rd sem . After completing deploma .. I want to job in railway. What is possible
14th February 2016, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am a student of automobile engineering degree(B.E) ,right now I am in final year and I just want to do tha job in railway then what should I do?
30th November 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering with 64.66% I want government Job how can I get government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?