25th February 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Preparation material for language course entrance exam of JNU?

can you please send me the preparation material for language course entrance exam from J.N.U

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Coaching centers for JNU B.A(Foreign Language)? How to prepare for the entrance?
  3. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  4. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  5. Detailed study material to prepare for JNU-CET?
  6. List of books which I can refer to qualify for language subject in JNU entrance exam after 12th?
  7. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  8. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in JNU?
  10. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  11. Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  12. How can I prepare for JNU entrance exam?
  13. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  14. Question bank of English, Geography, Political Science and History of JNU exam?
  15. How to join language course in JNU?
  16. JNU M.A in Linguistics and M.A in Economics Entrance Exam - Good material, books and coaching classess in Delhi, Noida?
  17. Is it possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
10th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Preparation material for language course entrance exam of JNU?

You can get preparation material for language course entrance exam from JNU campus at the time of application form for entrance exam or you can get by posting a draft of required amount as given in the information brochure of application form in favour of JNU ,New Delhi.
20th October 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can you tell how can i prepare etrance exam for language course
8th January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is date of jnu language course entrance exam????
1st March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell how can i prepare course entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?