27th April 2011, 03:21 PM
vani2

Information about ASP.NET? Scope for job?

Please give me information about ASP.NET.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  2. What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  3. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  4. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  5. What is the scope of rural development job in government sector? -- [New]
  6. Scope after doing M.Tech course? Should I do Job or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  8. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
  9. Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?
  10. How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?
  11. How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?
  12. What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?
  13. What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?
  14. Business Consultant or Business Development Executive which job is better? Information about salary and scope after this course?
  15. Should I go for further studies or job after B.Pharm? What is the scope for job?
  16. Job Opportunities after BAMS? Scope of this course?
  17. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  18. What is the future scope of doing Ph.D in HR? What are the job opportunities?
27th April 2011, 05:29 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about ASP.NET? Scope for job?

asp.net , is a very nice field you can carry your carreer irrespective of the branch, its another progammning language like java, c++...

many companies are working on .net may openings are there in market.

you can learn from NIIT, its nice, with placements assistance, best of luck.
26th May 2011, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

am a bca graduate am working in a it company as a .net trainner will i get scope in this
5th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Information about ASP.NET? Scope for job?
24th October 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

what the scop of after bca

thanks jitender singh
21st November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hi..i m dhana...i hav interest in web orinted thinks...i want to be good web developer...but i m so confusion that which package i have to study and strong.....can u say...?
20th December 2011, 05:04 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Information about ASP.NET? Scope for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani2 View Post
Please give me information about ASP.NET.
hi,asp.net is the next version of asp which is a programming framework used to create enterprise-class Web applications. These applications are accessible on a global basis leading to efficient information management . The advantages ASP.NET offers is more than just the next version of ASP.
Microsoft has been shift it's focus from Windows-based platforms to the internet. As a result, Microsoft introduced ASP (Active Server Pages) . ASP offered the efficiency of ISAPI applications along with a new level of simplicity that made it easy to understand and use. However, ASP script was an interpreted script and consisted unstructured code and was difficult to debug and maintain. As the web consists of many different technologies, software integration for Web development was complicated and required to understand many different technologies. Also, as applications grew bigger in size and became more complex, the number of lines of source code in ASP applications increased dramatically and was hard to maintain. Therefore, an architecture was needed that would allow development of Web applications in a structured and consistent way.
The .net was introduced with a vision to create globally distributed software with Internet functionality and interoperability. The .NET Framework consists of many class libraries, includes multiple language support and a common execution platform. It's a very flexible foundation on which many different types of top class applications can be developed that do different things. Developing Internet applications with the .NET Framework is very easy. ASP.NET is built into this framework, we can create ASP.
Unlike ASP, ASP.NET uses the Common Language Runtime (CLR) provided by the .NET Framework. This CLR manages execution of the code we write. ASP.NET code is a compiled CLR code instead of interpreted code (ASP). CLR also allows objects written in different languages to interact with each other. The CLR makes development of Web applications simple.
Advantages Using ASP.NET
o ASP.NET drastically reduces the amount of code required to build large applications
o ASP.NET makes development simpler and easier to maintain with an event-driven, server-side programming model
o ASP.NET pages are easy to write and maintain because the source code and HTML are together
o The source code is executed on the server. The pages have lots of power and flexibility by this approach
o The source code is compiled the first time the page is requested. Execution is fast as the Web Server compiles the page the first time it is requested. The server saves the compiled version of the page for use next time the page is requested
o The HTML produced by the ASP.NET page is sent back to the browser. The application source code you write is not sent and is not easily stolen
o ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in
o The Web server continuously monitors the pages, components and applications running on it. If it notice memory leaks, infinite loops, other illegal software or activities, it seamlessly kills those activities and restarts itself
o ASP.NET validates information (validation controls) entered by the user without writing a single line of code
o ASP.NET easily works with ADO .NET using data-binding and page formatting features
o ASP.NET applications run faster and counters large volumes of users without performance problems
Differences between ASP.NET and Client-Side Technologies
Client-side refers to the browser and the machine running the browser. Server-side on the other hand refers to a asp hosting web server.
Client-Side Scripting
Javascript and VBScript and generally used for Client-side scripting. Client-side scripting executes in the browser after the page is loaded. Using client-side scripting you can add some cool features to your page. Both, HTML and the script are together in the same file and the script is download as part of the page which anyone can view. A client-side script runs only on a browser that supports scripting and specifically the scripting language that is used. Since the script is in the same file as the HTML and as it executes on the machine you use, the page may take longer time to download.
Server-Side Scripting
ASP.NET is purely server-side technology. ASP.NET code executes on the server before it is sent to the browser. The code that is sent back to the browser is pure HTML and not ASP.NET code. Like client-side scripting, ASP.NET code is similar in a way that it allows you to write your code alongside HTML. Unlike client-side scripting, ASP.NET code is executed on the server and not in the browser. The script that you write alongside your HTML is not sent back to the browser and that prevents others from stealing the code you developed.
for more information click to given link :http://www.asp.net/
This is the few information about aso.net . thank youhttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
21st December 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

IS there a scope in information technology in asp.net
22nd January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a BA graduate.I want to make career in web desgning.Can ASP.NET course is improving myself in web desgining?
25th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

U HAVE TO DO WEB DESIGNING COURSE JUST LIKE (C , CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, ASP & PHP .NET ETC) U DO FROM APLL ITS BEST FOR U ITS ALL OVER INDIA
7th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Dilbag86

ASP.NET is a free web framework for building great Web sites and Web applications using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. ASP.NET supports three approaches to build web sites.

.NET hold great future prospect and that applies are much sought after by corporate biggies including Microsoft, Trilogy, Infosys, Xirs Ventures Inc., Wipro, etc. As a web application and mobile application development tool .NET hold great future prospects.
4th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for jobs after doing autocad?
15th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

J2EE or ASP.NET?? which one of these have good scope??
24th February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
i had finished my B.E(ECE)in 2011.now am working in small software company its a web design based (ASP.net ,C#) and VB.net are going on..they giving salary 5000 per month for me..A thought came in my mind is 1.salary peak in future? 2.ASP.net and C# will make me good in future? 3.this platform is stand in future? 4.How to i become a employee in Top companies? i have confusion in my mind..becoz my friends are getting good high pay and decent salaries for comparing to me......pls kindly anybody reply my Question to [email protected] me...
1st March 2013, 09:03 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Right Now, most application is developed using ASP.net. In India, there is good career as dot net developer,If u want to good package as a ASP.net developer then u can go with dot net advanced part (mvc, entity framework, html5, jquery......., Sharepoint.....)
6th March 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

In Asp.net or Networking which one is better field RIGHT NOW...
5th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

iam a bca graduate and i have experience in bpo sector of 2 years now i want to change my field from bpo to it in asp.net is it a correct decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?