8th January 2017, 08:55 AM
KARTHIKnand

Previous 12 years solved question papers of Mathematics for Assistant Director of Hand loom and Textile post

Respected Sir, I have applied for Assistant Director of Hand loom and Textile post and I am about to appear for the exam so I want you to give me the previous 12 years solved question papers of Mathematics for Assistant Director of Hand loom and Textile post so that I can qualify the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  2. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  3. Previous years solved question papers for Cooperative entrance exam for the post of assistant
  4. Solved question papers for state bank of India for the post of Clerical Assistant?
  5. Previous 10 years solved question papers in Mathematics for PGT post?
  6. Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?
  7. Previous years question papers for the post of assistant director in National Institute for Public Cooperation and Child Development?
  8. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  9. Previous few years solved question papers for Library Assistant?
  10. Indian Post Office Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant solved papers
  11. Previous years solved question papers of IB assistant officer grade II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Test pattern of IRDA Assistant Director IT? Where to get the past years question papers?
  13. MSc mathematics solved question papers?
  14. Previous 5 years solved question papers for mathematics IIT JAM?
  15. Solved and previous years question papers for Indian Postal Sorting Assistant for the post of PAPO?
  16. Previous years solved question papers of Vizag District Court Junior Assistant written exam
  17. Previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant?
  18. Previous 8 years solved question papers for PhD in Mathematics entrance exam of Hyderabad University -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?