14th January 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University

I want to take transfer from north maharashtra university to mumbai university in engineering from first year to second year so tell me what should i require to do for transferring a university

16th March 2012, 03:05 PM
shaikh shahbaz

Post Re: How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University

I want to take transfer from north maharashtra university to mumbai university in engineering from first year to second year so tell me what should i require to do for transferring a university branch is mechanical
8th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University

how can i change my college after 1st year of engg from north maharashtra university to pune university
27th June 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University

how can i change my college after 2nd year of engg to any institute with dte rule and help.
9th November 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I have heard that one can change his/her university after the first year if they fulfill certain conditions, one of them being that the student is transferred between two autonomous institutes. I am studying in Govt. College of engg., amravati. would like to know if i can transfer to VJTI on securing good marks after first year, as my home is in mumbai.
21st January 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University

I am in 4th year civil engg. in NMU. I want to Transfer admission From NMU to Mumbai University
6th June 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admision in 2nd year to nmu university so what is the procedure
7th September 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from north Maharashtra university to vjti college
Second year engg
5th January 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

how i can transfer north maharashtra university to mumbai university after first year of bca for compliting my second and third of bca
8th January 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to pune University
How can i change my college after 2nd year of engg to any institute with dte rule help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?