29th August 2012, 12:41 AM
kolitara

Previous years question papers for electronics and communication for ONGC exam

plz can anyone give me the previous year Question paper for electronics and communication for ONGC exam.........my mail id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers of Electronics and Communication for ONGC competition
  2. Syllabus for ONGC written exam for electronics and communication
  3. Previous years question papers of graduate trainee of ONGC of electronics and communication
  4. What is the ONGC written test for electronics and communication
  5. Where to download ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam?
  6. Previous years papers of ONGC? I am an electronics and communication graduate
  7. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  8. ONGC GT electronics and telecommunication previous years question papers?
  9. What is ONGC syllabus of MSc electronics? Previous years question papers?
  10. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics System Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream? -- [New]
  12. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Data Communication Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  14. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers of ONGC GT exam?
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for ONGC with answer keys?
30th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for electronics and communication for ONGC exam

plz can anyone give me the previous year Question paper for electronics and communication for ONGC exam.........my mail id is: [email protected]
31st March 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for electronics and communication for ONGC exam

please send ongc question papers of electronics and communication engineering to [email protected]
14th April 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send the ONGC 2014 SYLLABUS for ELERONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT.
to this mail id : [email protected]
30th March 2015, 03:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolitara View Post
Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT.pdf(56.0 KB, 355 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT-I.pdf(233.3 KB, 274 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-III.pdf(135.8 KB, 242 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 338 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?