30th January 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?

What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for this? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  10. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  11. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  14. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  16. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
31st January 2016, 10:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?

Theoretically it is possible but practically it's a little bit difficult to change the school after 11th class. No one school will provides you admission in 12th class because its difficult thing for the school to adjust a new student in 12th class.

One more thing you can transfer your school only in CBSE board. You can't change the board after passing 11th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams.

I would like to suggest you first of all visit the school in which you have any personal contacts because they will surely provide you admission and take care of everything. Second one option is that contact to the deputed school of your city may be they will provide you admission because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
31st January 2016, 04:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?

This is essential to complete your higher secondary examination from same school. You can not change your school after 11th. But if it is necessary to leave school then you should give a valid and acceptable reason then only they will give you permission to change school. You must carry certificates which is necessary for admission in another school.
You have to give application to dean of school and follow procedures advised by them.
1st February 2016, 12:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?

You can definitely change your school after 11th standard by just submitting the following documents in your new school.

** A migration certificate.
** Photocopy of residence proof.
** Proof of "date of birth".
** Passport size photographs.
** New admission form.
** Complete fee.

After submitting all these you will get a roll number with which you can attend your classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?