21st July 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation

can we do 3yr L.L.B course from banglore after graduation n what would be procedure about it...? please rply me fast

22nd July 2010, 05:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation

Hello friend,
Ofcourse you can pursue 3 year L.L.B after graduation.
You may pursue the course from KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore, which is recognised by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University.
The minimum educational qualification required to join the course is a bachelor's degree from a recognised institute with a minimum of 45% marks for general candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
The application form can be collected from the institutes or can be downloaded from the institutes official website www.klelawcollege.org
22nd July 2010, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should be a graduate with minimum 45% marks.An entrance test is conducted followed by an interview.According to the Bar Council of India(BCI) the candidate should be minimum 20 years for 5 year LLB course and minimum 30 years for 3 year LLB course. National Law University, Delhi; Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai;Army Institute of Law, Mohali Bangalore University, Faculty of Law, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore ; K.L.E Society's Law College, II Block, Rajajinagar; M.S. Ramaiah College Of Law, are some of the law colleges.
22nd July 2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do 3yr L.L.B course from banglore after graduation n what would be procedure about it...? please rply me fast
hello dear,
i hope you are fine.
to applying L.L.B eligblity is student should graduate with any field BA,BSC,BCOM. passed with minmum 45%.and rappter are not allowed.
22nd July 2010, 06:56 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

yes,you can do the L.L.B after graduation and the procedure is same as first apply for an entrance test to get admitted in regular course.
11th August 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BBA with 44.067% and MCA with 59.88% both by distance education and iam 35 years old shall i eligible for law course LLB 3 years in karnataka? if so how much is the fee? which college offer me low fee structure? my mail id [email protected] , please answer...
24th September 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

no
12th October 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Could u please tell me the fee details and approximate total cost for L.L.B Sir???

Prakash
7th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to go through an entrance exam? is K.L.E.Society of law -a good institute
8th November 2010, 12:39 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

of course you can do three year degree course of LLB from the Bangalore.To join this course, you must have a degree of graduate.To take admission in various colleges, there are some rules that are made by respective university.In some colleges the admission is taken on the basis of marks obtained in the graduation. In some colleges the admission is taken on the basis of entrance exam. So, now the choice is yours.

Best of luck
24th November 2010, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have to do LLB or BL in part time , i was a mba graduate can u tell me abt its procedure

acctually i am working as hr executive

i heared that in banglosre there is a colleges offer law courses in part time by three hrs as that is it correct

and i have to know what are the good colleges offer law in part time as that and its fees stucture and timings
11th December 2010, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hey!!! I am very keen in taking up 3yr law and will fill up the forms very soon. But I am confused that whether I am suppose to fill the form of the institute or their respective Universities..please advice
I am aiming some of the KLSU Universities like INDIRA pRIYADARSHINI COOLEGE OF LAW,KLE SOCIETY'S LAW COLLEGE,etc For these institutions please advice me which forms are required to be filled in ??? And what is the admission criteria of the above mentioned KLSU colleges is it strictly merit basis or admision test??? please reply Iam vvv confused
13th December 2010, 11:17 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation

Quote:
Dear friend,
Eligibillity for applying this exem is 45% in graduation from every stream...
13th December 2010, 11:19 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
PLease suggest me some colleges in West bengal for LLB(3years) after graduation...
honours like pol sc,is it helpful for this???
31st January 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit foe 3yr LLB
26th February 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

is the 45% mandatory to have according to BCI or it is imposed by the institute itself.................?
3rd March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

please suggest i am a mba holder shall i do llb in distance mode
8th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ll.m through distance is it approved by ugc to be selection for lecturer
9th March 2011, 07:56 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should be a graduate with minimum 45% marks.An entrance test is conducted followed by an interview.According to the Bar Council of India(BCI) the candidate should be minimum 20 years for 5 year LLB course and minimum 30 years for 3 year LLB course. National Law University, Delhi; Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai;Army Institute of Law, Mohali Bangalore University, Faculty of Law, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore ; K.L.E Society's Law College, II Block, Rajajinagar; M.S. Ramaiah College Of Law, are some of the law colleges.
you can pursue 3 year L.L.B after graduation.
You may pursue the course from KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore, which is recognised by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University.
The minimum educational qualification required to join the course is a bachelor's degree from a recognised institute with a minimum of 45% marks for general candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
The application form can be collected from the institutes or can be downloaded from the institutes official website www.klelawcollege.org

good luck
7th April 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

at the time of three years llb course one need to take permanent registration number i want to know what is limit to this or when it need to be renewed ?
7th April 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

according to pune university one need to get himself registered for three years llb course how long this registration is valid
27th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the procedure to taking admission in law colleges for LLB.........and describe also about its time duration and fee also......
i will b thankful of u..........
27th May 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the procedure to taking admission in law colleges for doing LLB. and also describe the fee... and time duration of llb.........
i will b thankful of uuuu,,,,,,
17th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i did puc through private and now degree regular am i eligible for 3yr llb
8th July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

shall i do llb in correspondence mode? if it is possible so plz tell me the institute where should i take clases?
14th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Sarvesh Ramanna

Smile Re: Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation

Thanks for the information. Really helpful.
14th October 2011, 09:51 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello friend,
11th June 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for persohns with disability
12th June 2012, 08:56 PM
tl.com

hii,

you can pursue 3 year L.L.B after graduation.

good luck
thanks
16th June 2012, 12:57 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

i have to do LLB or BL in part time , i was a mba graduate can u tell me abt its procedure

acctually i am working as hr executive

i heared that in banglosre there is a colleges offer law courses in part time by three hrs as that is it correct

and i have to know what are the good colleges offer law in part time as that and its fees stucture and timings
Thanks
12th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i have 44% marks for B.A. can i get admission for 3 year llb in a college in Bangalore
9th December 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I m mech engineer, and working with MNC in Bangalore, I have lots of degree, it is my passion to have many degrees.. i was just going through this site but i couldn't find any information regarding part time/co-correspondence/distance learning about LLB.... many information is there for LLM .. but not for LLB. I would request the senior/admin members .... pls provide this information .. actually i m also interested for this .. as i dont hold any law degree..
Thanks in advance.
16th March 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am keen in joining LLB course and am from an engineering background. Actually I wanted to pursue this course with my Job. and I feel my Job timings allows me if the classes get's over by afternoon 3. Currently I am bangalore based and wanted to know what would be the best options for me becoming as an advocate. Hoping some good response and thanks in advance.
21st August 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do llb external, bcoz I m already in MBA 2 nd year. if I m eligible then tl me the procedure, fees n suggest some colleges
21st August 2013, 05:31 PM
maruthidevi

Hello friend,
21st August 2013, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission into 3 years LLB course after Graduation you have to appear for entrance examination which is conducted by various Universities in India.

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted every year for admission into 14 top Law Universities of India. Those who are Graduates can apply for 3 years course for this entrance exam

There is a age limit for 3 years course which is 30 years .That means your age should be below 30 years then only you can apply for this entrance exam.

Exam Patter for CLAT For 3 years Course:

-Duration of examination will be of two hours.

-There will be Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions having questions covering constitutional law and jurisprudence.

-There will be multiple choice questions covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the Under Graduate course except constitutional law and jurisprudence.

Below mentioned Universities are under CLAT :

-National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)

-National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad

-National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)

-The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)

-National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)

-Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)

-Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)

-Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)

-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)

-Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)

-National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)

-National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)

-National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)

-National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)

For more information visit http://www.clat.ac.in
23rd February 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 26 years old and completed my 2nd puc through distance education is it possible to enroll me in llb colleges if I complete my graduation in distance education if yes please tell me
22nd June 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have one subject back but this subject does not count in marks cord I got 48% in b com . I wrote the exem result yet to come it takes 3 month to result . It is second sem subject can I do 3 years llb in bangalore univercity plz let me know about this
23rd June 2015, 01:46 PM
Abdullah Umari

sir I am from tamilnadu I have complete BA I have 70% now I want to join 3 year LLB in bangalore how can I prepare entrance examination I have no material and model question paper please give me some tips
23rd June 2015, 04:10 PM
best premmm
Junior Member+

Quote:
Hi I'm 26 years old and completed my 2nd puc through distance education is it possible to enroll me in llb colleges if I complete my graduation in distance education if yes please tell me
Hello

if you have done your graduation through distsnce education then it doesn't matter for llb course because for LLB course , one has to clear the exam ie.
you have to appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

after graduation , llb course is of 3 Years and regular .
best universities are delhi , pune from where you can do your llb course .

all d best
27th July 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

When issued the LLB application on Bangalore university i am complied my BA in 60% i am waiting for do this coarse plc tel me.........
27th July 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

When issued the LLB application on Bangalore university i am complied my BA in 60% i am waiting for do this coarse plc tel me.........
19th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree courses (bachelor of hotel management and catering technology) under WBUT but back in one subject which has been cleared, am i eligible for doing MBA or 3 years Llb course, please tell me. Nipannita.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?