9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between LLB after graduation and LLB after 12th standard?

Ok I am a student of sol and next year I will be finishing my graduation but as know sol results are mostly declared in late October and I want to appear in entrance exam for llb after graduation. What can I do my age is 20 year can i opt for LLB after 12? What is the difference between llb after graduation and llb after 12?

12th January 2017, 09:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the difference between LLB after graduation and LLB after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok I am a student of sol and next year I will be finishing my graduation but as know sol results are mostly declared in late October and I want to appear in entrance exam for llb after graduation. What can I do my age is 20 year can i opt for LLB after 12? What is the difference between llb after graduation and llb after 12?
LLB is a professional course which one can study about law. LLB is a normal professional course one can do after completing Graduation. Doing LLB after 12th standard is said to be Integrated LLB course. The duration of the Integrated LLB course is Five years.
12th January 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between LLB after graduation and LLB after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The duration of the LLB course after 12th standard will be 5 years and duration of LLB course after graduation will be 3 years. If you study the law graduation after 12th standard then you can save one year. The five year course from a National Law Schools / Universities or reputed private law schools have placed their candidates in the leading law firms, corporate legal departments and consulting companies. The 5 year integrated law course will be better. The students after completion of 10+2 can apply for the integrated law course (5 years) like BA + LLB, B.Com + LLB, BBA + LLB, B.Sc + LLB etc.
13th January 2017, 05:43 AM
Sameerthapar123

LLB after graduation means that you will be doing 3 years of B.Com and then another 3 years of LLB.
LLB after 12th means that you will be doing 5 years of LLB directly which is also known as an integrated law course.
The first clear advantage here is that the integrated LLB degree will save one year of your career.
Also, if you are completely sure that you want to do an LLB, then you must surely go for the integrated degree as B.Com is a worthless degree on itself. Moreover, you will have more exposure and in depth knowledge about law related subjects and obviously more practical exposure to follow that.
30th December 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A. English Hons student. I want to do llb after this. Is it good idea of choosing llb after graduation? And will my course (English) prove beneficial in this regard or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?