29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing LLB while doing graduation?

I am pursuing my graduation so iwould like to go for llb wt should I need to do I don't have any ides wt entrance I should ineed to write for and which collg is better for doing law if I do I have future in this or not plz give me areply. Can someone please provide me the answer?

1st March 2016, 11:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB while doing graduation?

Yes, obviously it has a great future ahead as a lawyer. However, the basic requirement in order to get enrolled in LLB course is that you will have to appear and clear CLAT examination which is the entrance examination for admission in various different colleges to pursue the course.

However, in order to be eligible for CLAT examination, you need to have completed your graduation with a minimum of 55% in aggregate from a recognized University.
1st March 2016, 11:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB while doing graduation?

You cannot pursue LLB course while doing your graduation. You will have to complete your graduation first in order to be eligible for the entrance examination.

You should however have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in order to be eligible to appear for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test), which is the gateway for LLB course.

After scoring well in the entrance examination, you will be provided the names of some of he colleges depending upon your marks from where you can pursue your course.
2nd March 2016, 11:25 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Law after completion of your graduation course.

LLB is three year course after graduation course and most of university conducts entrance examination to get admission in course. The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

There is barrier on aggregate to appear for some of entrance examination. So to get detail information about admission procedure and syllabus for examination visit at official website of university.
2nd March 2016, 11:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my graduation so iwould like to go for llb wt should I need to do I don't have any ides wt entrance I should ineed to write for and which collg is better for doing law if I do I have future in this or not plz give me areply. Can someone please provide me the answer?
The admission procedure is not uniform in all the Law Colleges in India. The CLAT entrance is for National Law Schools/universities. There will be separate entrance test for Delhi University. Mostly the admission will be based on the entrance examinations like CLAT,LAWCET etc. The aspirant has to clear the entrance examination. The eligibility to study the course is passing in a graduation degree with 40% marks. You have to apply to the law college with required documents. The admission will be based on the marks scored in graduation and entrance examination. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many Law Colleges in India like
  1. Aligarh Muslim University - http://www.amu.ac.in/departmentpage.jsp?did=37
  2. Indian Law Society Law College, Pune - www.ilslaw.edu/
  3. Government Law College, Mumbai - http://glcmumbai.com/
16th June 2016, 12:44 AM
Expert king

After completion of your degree, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible to get admission LLB course.

For LLB course, your age should be below 20 years.

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?