7th March 2012, 08:29 PM
parulkohli

Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?

Wht d procedure 4 admisn in aerounitcs engg? is it simply thrugh IIT n AIEEE ,,,or need to give 4 particulr clgs?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  5. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  8. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?
  10. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  14. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  16. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
8th March 2012, 12:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parulkohli View Post
Wht d procedure 4 admisn in aerounitcs engg? is it simply thrugh IIT n AIEEE ,,,or need to give 4 particulr clgs?
HI!
For admission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> STATE-C.E.T
> I.S.A.T
etc

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
14th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?

I have given only aieee should i get admission in indian institude of technology powai mumbai if i get good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?