9th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in M.Phil in commerce? Is it possible to do M.Phil in commerce by correspondence?

what is the procedure to get admission in m.phil in commerce.is it possible to do m.phil in commerce by correspondence or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  2. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  3. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  4. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  5. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  6. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  7. Process for admission in M.Phil with commerce? How many seats are there and when are the forms available? -- [New]
  8. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  11. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  12. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  13. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  14. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  15. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A?
  17. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  18. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
30th August 2012, 05:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Phil in commerce? Is it possible to do M.Phil in commerce by correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to get admission in m.phil in commerce.is it possible to do m.phil in commerce by correspondence or not?

Admission to the M.Phil program through most of the University are through written test and personal interview. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Masters degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one year.

As per acquired information, no University which is recognized offers M.Phil program through correspondence mode in Commerce.

For detail information, one must refer to the official website of the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?