27th June 2017, 11:07 PM
Rahul777555

Procedure to apply for B.Com 3rd year private exam? When to submit the form?

Please tell me B.Com 3rd year private exam form submission start date and last date? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow to apply and clear the exam? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

28th June 2017, 10:41 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Com 3rd year private exam? When to submit the form?

B.com 3rd year private form submission task will end till first week of July 2017.

>> To clear exam ,have the notes of the all subject.
>> Practice question of previous year which will help in solving the question.
>> You also need to fill the examination form which will be available in month of November.
30th June 2017, 08:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Com 3rd year private exam? When to submit the form?

B.Com is a 3 year under graduate course. It has different courses in it.

The eligibility required is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education with 60% from any recognised university.

Since you have not mentioned the college and state you are studying the process of application and application dates changes.
In general the application dates will be in the month of October/ September.
30th October 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required at the time of filing bcom final year examination form??
1st August 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Tybcom admission final date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?