21st July 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Sir/Mam, What is the procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone answer me soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Indian Air Force job for prefinal year engineering students?
  5. Can I get a job in Airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  6. Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  7. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  11. Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  12. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  13. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  17. Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
30th July 2017, 03:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

You can join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering from any well recognized institute. You have to appear in the entrance exam named NDA. NDA is basically "National Defense Academy". You must have fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear in NDA exam. Like, your age shall be 16 years to 19.5 years. You must be unmarried candidate.

Here are some tips to clear the exam and further selection process:

1. Be confident always. Take things positive.

2. Practice previous years NDA papers because 30-40% exams comes from previous 10 years papers.

3. Maintain good physical and mental fitness.

4. Try to gain leadership quality.
31st July 2017, 08:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for joining Indian Air Force. The basic qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Civil Engineering, I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> You can appear in Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

>> You can join Officer Training Academy, Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy wings on the basis of CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?