26th July 2017, 05:04 PM
hsc2510

Procedure to apply for a Cyber Crime course after completion of MCA course?

Procedure to apply for a Cyber Crime course after completion of MCA course? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

15th August 2017, 11:00 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Cyber Crime course after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsc2510 View Post
Procedure to apply for a Cyber Crime course after completion of MCA course? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
If you want to join cyber crime course after MCA then best option for you is post graduate diploma in cyber crime investigation and forensic science. Duration of cyber crime diploma after post graduation is 1 year. Here below are details regarding cyber crime diploma course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Cyber Crime course is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.

>> Applicant must have good knowledge about computer science.

>> Applicant with previous studies in Computer related field have advantage in doing cyber crime course.

Syllabus for Cyber Crime and Investigation Course:- IN cyber crime course candidate have to go through main subjects are as follows:-

:- Basics of Cyber crime.

:- Web Technology.

:- Web Programming.

:- Web hacking and Investigation.

:- Documentation and legal issues.

:- Phishing.

:- Financial Crime.

:- Malware.

:- Dark Web.

:- Forensic Accounting.

:- Email Investigation.

:- Investigating server logs.

:- Browser forensic.

:- Password forensic.

:- Cyber security fundamentals.

Colleges Offer Cyber Crime Course:-

1). Gujarat Forensic Science University – GFSU.(Gandhinagar(Gujarat)).

2). Dr. CV Raman University.(Bilaaspur(Chhattisgarh)).

3). Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies.(Baddi(Himachal Pradesh)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?