12th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for educational loan to do M.Sc Agriculture?

Procedure to apply for the educational loan to do M.Sc Agriculture? Can you please give me the details on the steps one by one which I need to follow? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for the loan? Please guide me with the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  2. From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  5. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  9. What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?
  10. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for educational loan to do BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for educational loan in B.Arch 4th year? What is the procedure to be followed?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  15. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  16. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does NABARD provides an education loan to study B.Tech in Agriculture? Procedure and documents required for it?
17th February 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for educational loan to do M.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for the educational loan to do M.Sc Agriculture? Can you please give me the details on the steps one by one which I need to follow? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for the loan? Please guide me with the information soon. Thank you!

Candidates who got admission to study MSc Agriculture can apply for an education loan. There are many government and private banks providing education loans to study MSc Agriculture course. Your age should be less than 35 years to avail an education loan. You can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan for studies in India. Your parent should execute the documents as co-borrower. You have to provide a third party guarantee or collateral security for obtaining an education loan. You have to contact the bank branch nearest to your house for an education loan or apply online. There is no processing fee for the education loan in most of the banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?