24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

Hi,

I am a student of b.tech 2nd year cs and i want to do internship in some company during my summer break....but i am not aware of the procedure of how to apply and other complexities involved...Moreover i don't know which company to apply for....can you pleaze guide me?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Facebook offer Internship to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

1st December 2017, 08:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

First of all you have to decide in which company you want to do your training. Now you have to visit the official website of the company and submit your resume. You may also visit the concerned branch of the company and get the internship details from the HR department. You can also check out the latest updates of the company by regularly following the daily employment newspapers. You have to apply immediately as soon as the vacancy arrives.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?