19th July 2017, 11:22 AM
KARTHIK NS

Procedure to apply for internship in HAL while doing 2nd year ECE?

Procedure to apply for an internship in HAL while doing 2nd year ECE? Can you please help me with the details to get the internship somehow? What should be the steps I need to follow to apply? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in HAL while doing 2nd year ECE?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Hyderabad?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for ECE 6th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure of getting internship at HAL, Bangalore for ECE students?
  9. How to do summer internship in HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ITC for ECE 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  13. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  14. Companies in Delhi who offers summer internship for B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate? Procedure to apply for internship?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  16. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
15th May 2018, 05:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in HAL while doing 2nd year ECE?

Being a B.Tech second year ECE candidate, you are not eligible to apply for the internship in HAL. You must fulfill the following to be eligible for applying for the internship in HAL:

Your college must be well reputed and well recognized by some affiliated university.
You must not have any pending backlog.
You must have completed 2 years of graduation degree.
Your college must have any tagging with HAL so that HAL can visit your campus and select few candidates for the internship or you shall have any reference to a permanent employee of HAL.

After fulfilling the above, you simply have to submit your internship application to the HR manager of the 'training cell' at HAL.
19th July 2023, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in HAL while doing 2nd year ECE?

Can i join HAL as a intern in 3rd year of my btech graduation if i have any backlog in 2nd yea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?